A while ago, my husband and I created a fabulous One Sheet Wonder unlike anything we'd ever seen before. It's called a 4 Sheet Wonder since there are 4 templates.
These templates make it fast & easy to create 10 beautiful, cards by just stamping one sheet of 8 1/2 X 11" neutral card stock and cutting it into pieces on the printed lines on the reverse side. And to layer those pieces, you'll just print out the other 3 templates for the 8 1/2 X 11" colored card stock and cut on the printed lines too!
Each piece is numbered, so you know just which pieces go on each card.
This tutorial includes card sketches, the 4 templates, multiple photos and products used on each of the cards below.
The first example features the Painted Seasons stamp set. It's so fun to come up with great color combinations for these quick cards!
These cards started with one sheet of stamped card stock like this below. The cutting template is printed on the reverse side.
This next example below is made using the Secret Garden stamp set.
This one is made using the old Nailed It stamp set and Build It Framelits.
Here are a few comments from people who have used my Four Sheet Wonder.
- Thanks! I haven't found anything so complete before.
- It is so easy!! My girls are going to love this!!
- Thank you so very much. Your cards are so beautiful. I am so glad I found you.
- This is so very much worth the money, I can not wait to start playing. You are very talented.
- It really cut down on prep time!
- Your easy, printable, no measuring template is the only OSW I will ever use.
- Thanks for the Tutorial - I just love it!
- This tutorial has turned out to be one of my very favorite sets of cards to make. Thank you for putting it together!!